Saturday, April 9, 2011

shopping 8 april 2011


1400hours send mothers to take the examination at OUM

1430hours reached the destination, OUM

1500hours arrived at the hostel SMK Tun Aminah took my sister


1600hours up in Batu Pahat Mall , shopping

1800 hours fetch my mother

1830hours bring back my brother came home from boarding

1920hours solat maghrib

2020hours got home!


short stories while in Batu Pahat Mall, very embarrassing.
My sister bought pants, with high confidence as I was walking out of the Pacific, a sudden noise near the exit. guards came near my sister and I laughed. Guards check the plastic bag held by my sister. they think we both stole the shirt in the Pacific.and there is a group of obnoxious girls laughing and gossiping. "Hey, we did not steal okay!"

P/s : kepada pekerja cashier sila bekerja dengan teliti!

No comments: